Florida Georgia Line has fast risen to the top ranks. In less than three years, they’ve gotten to a good place that many other artists have to work for, for many many years. It must be their fresh take on country music that has music lovers caught in attention. Fan base is ever growing for Florida Georgia Line and schedule has been pretty busy for a long time now.
In 2010, the group produced an EP independently, and they made no mistake in doing just that. “Anything Like Me” was well received and a song which Tyler wrote (also included in the EP) was even covered by Jason Aldean in his 2012 album “Night Train”; that album was certified gold, by the way.
Buddy Lee Attractions became the booking agent for the band. A meeting was arranged with Seth England of Big Loud Shirt Publishing Company; a second EP was put in motion; Moi produced it this time. “Cruise” was a product of that collaboration, and it was a highly successful song which launched them into stardom. After reaching over a hundred thousand in sales, Republic Nashville struck a deal with the group.
Tyler said besides plain hard work, they credit their success to a true love for music. The group was more concerned with producing great sound and focused less on landing deals. They believed in making great music as being most important of all, and in doing so, they would eventually find great fans and great deals. That is exactly what happened.
Brian draws from his baseball playing days at Daytona State College. He credits his coach Tim Touma, for teaching him values that he was able to apply beyond the field. The discipline he learned back then was a life changer for him. Tyler, on the other hand, credits his father for everything. In an interview, he said that his dad was his number one fan who encouraged him to chase his dreams and work hard to get to where he wanted to be. Tyler’s father unfortunately died while he was a sophomore in college.
Personally see what makes this band so popular; Florida Georgia line tour details are found here.
Laughter and Music, yes, these two play an important part in keeping a person sane and thriving in this world. Living in a technologically advanced age has its advantages and disadvantages. I think, the best thing about this advanced world we live in nowadays is that people enjoy the power of connection. Various modes of communication and connecting with people, products, and information are easily available to anyone.
Sadly, the worst thing about this advanced world we live in nowadays is that people can and still suffer from disconnection. Many have gotten used to a ‘distant’ type of connecting and communicating where things can easily become superficial and impersonal.
What a great relief to see that laughter and music has survived all these years, staying relevant no matter what age people live in! These two are so crucial in bringing people back to the simple and pleasant reality of true living.
The Power of Laughter
People enjoy a good laugh and will not hesitate spending time and money watching a good movie that promises lots of laughs. People are drawn to funny people. They easily navigate towards personalities that are light, positive, and just downright jolly. Stand-up comedy is one professional craft that has greatly evolved these past years. People flock in to see and hear their favorite stand-up comics perform. Why not give yourself a taste of a daniel tosh tour? Click here and experience firsthand the relaxing power of laughter. Daniel is widely known in the comedy circuit and is popular for his Tosh.O show at Comedy Central.
The Power of Music
Much scientific study has been put into the effects of music on the human body and results have been widely published. It’s been proven that music can influence the body and mind towards an intended achievement, some of which are: pain relief, relaxation, healing, increased productivity, and many others. People differ in preferences as to the type of music that appeals to them, but whatever genre it may be, any type often elicits the same response and result. Country music has a wide fan base because people from all walks of life can relate to the theme and rendition of the songs. Many top artists are country musicians. A favorite among young girls like me, Justin Moore is one of these popular country crooners. Teen girls ought to get ticketed to a justin moore tour at least once. Check this for upcoming shows.
Flirting may consist of any expression through stylized gestures, body language, provocative speech, postures, or physiological signs which serves as an initial act of intimacy to another person. Among these examples, at least in a Western civilization, are:
- Banter- is the playful or friendly exchange of teasing remarks.
- Blowing a kiss- may be an expression to say ‘I love you or I want to kiss you, but I am not ready for kissing yet.’ On the other hand, it could also mean ‘I want to kiss you but I am not close enough, so I will just blow a kiss for you.’
- Casual touches; such as a man gently touching a woman’s elbow to guide her through the crowd.
- Coyness- being affectedly shy or modest, to be marked by cute, coquettish, or with artful playfulness (pickup lines).
- Eye contact, eyelashes batting, staring, and winking, etc.
- Flattery words (regarding beauty or sexual attractiveness)
- Footsie-flirting- is a form to seduce in which people use their feet to play with another person’s feet.
- Giggling, chuckling or laughing encouragingly at any slight hint of intimacy from the other person’s behavior.
- Imitating of behaviors – changing posture as the other one does, or taking a drink when the other person takes a drink.)
- Maintaining very close distance throughout casual talking.
- Texting, online chatting and other direct messaging services while hinting their affection
- Random signals, like touching one’s hair
- Sending notes, poems, or small gifts
- Singing specially chosen love songs in the presence of the girl or boy.
- Smiling suggestively
- Staging of “chance” opportunities/encounters.
- Eyebrow raising
While flirting may vary depending on an individual’s cultural and spiritual background, character, and social etiquette, special observations made by professionals was proven to be true when it comes to knowing if a person is flirting or not. Here are some hints for you to tell if a guy likes you through his flirting.
Detect your date’s face.
Most of the flirting gesture starts with facial expressions. Here are few of the things to watch for in your date’s face:
- Tilting of the head. If your date tilts his head slightly while he looks at you, you may bet he is subconsciously showing you he is interested to you.
- Flashing of the eyebrow. In other words, observe if your man will lift his eyebrows when he looks at you. Though they are subtle, men tend to lift their eyebrows quickly when they see someone they are attracted to.
- Flared nostrils. Oftentimes, a man’s nostrils will flare slightly when he is interested in a woman. The gesture gives his face with a more “open” expression and betters his probability of appearing attractive to you.
- A flirtatious smile. Many ways can a man flash his flirtatious smiles at you while you are just in the process of getting to know each other:
- The sneer. While at first this can come across as coy and cute, it is often an indication that the guy just wants something physical. The half smile is meant to look alluring and mysterious without engaging you to get emotionally attached.
- The closed-mouth smile. This smile is generally construed as a good thing; he is into you, but he is just a bit shy. Do not be surprised if it takes awhile till he open up to you.
- The smirk. This smile is easy to get confused with the closed-mouth smile. Though, generally the smirk will come from only one side of the mouth, but the close mouth smile will be the same on both sides.
Discern his eye contact.
If you have just met, he may look away each time he catches you looking at him. But as you get more comfortable being together, you will notice stronger eye contact and more gazes that last longer than a couple of seconds.
Watch his chest.
A man keeps his chest pointed towards the most important thing in the room for him. Therefore, a guy who is interested in knowing you will keep his torso and shoulders pointed at you, even if he’s looking in a different direction.
- Note: this also holds true for his pelvis. If you are standing far apart and he keeps his pelvis directed to you, even when he turns, he is probably interested.
Peek at his legs.
If he is standing with his feet set wide apart, he is trying to look powerful and showing off for you.
Be aware of his hands.
If you see him hooks his hands on his pockets or belt loops, he probably be trying to subconsciously move your interest to that part of his body. Similarly, standing with his hands on his hips is a subconscious way for the guy to look powerful and sexy for you.
Gage his giggle-factor.
Does he laugh effortlessly around you? A guy who is attracted to you and comfortable around you will laugh more effortlessly than a man who cares less. In addition, the guy may also try harder to make you laugh or get you to notice him. If your guy is exceptionally silly around you or extremely loud when you are in the same room, you may bet he is hoping you find him as funny as he finds you.
Take cautious watch when he is standing near you.
He may try to move in closer when you don not seem to be watching to test if you feel comfortable around him. During normal conversations, a man will be one and a half to two feet away from the person he’s talking to. If he is closer, you can take that as a sign that he is attracted to you.
Notice the proximity when you sit next to each other.
If the guy leans in very close and pressed against your shoulder to whisper to you, if he bend over his head on yours or on your shoulder, or if he nudges you or lightly pushes you, these are all signs he is interested in you.
- Use a Military Bag at School- It’s Ok to be a Nerd
- Dog Health Care: A List Style
- Imagine Dragons
- Why Venezuela Remains a Pageant Powerhouse
- The Newest News in Science and Technology